Picture
Palin Calls Carrier Deal 'Crony Capitalism'

I never in a million years thought I'd hear myself say this, but I agree with Sarah Palin!

We are indeed entering strange times.

It is certainly worth noting, and I'm not the first to do so, that with this deal, Trump is reversing course on a campaign promise and showing what his 'support' for the working class really means. All through his campaign, he said he would impose tax penalties on American corporations who move their jobs elsewhere. This move suggests something different, namely, that he is willing to give further tax breaks to corporations who first threaten to move their jobs, on the condition that they don't. That is pro-establishment, pro-corporation politics all day long.

Couple that with the fact that he's already promising (and, to be honest, has been promising since the early stages of his campaign), that he plans to cut taxes on the wealthiest Americans, and increase taxes on the poorest, and it's easy to see what sort of middle class 'revolution' we're in for.

Comments

12/06/2016 2:19am

Oh! this post about politics and its about the America now in the America the ruling of is Donald trump and its good or bad I don't know. But this post the all citizens of America must read because its link to have them and not other.

12/11/2016 1:35am

Trump's agreement with Carrier seems like a victory for the US. Yes, it is definitely a good news that this manufacturing company will no longer move 1000 jobs from Indiana to Mexico. However, the threats that he made towards the company clearly violates the rights of the company because their plan to outsource is definitely legal. And most importantly, giving special tax breaks to the company is not really a good idea. What about those other companies who also plan to outsource? Will Trump also make deals with them, similar to the Carrier deal? Policies should be applied equally to all, not only towards Carrier. Good luck to us.

12/23/2016 12:32am

It's confounding to your cunning life partner that is set up to keep up your soul each chance to impact inside your precise life!You do have such an enchanting online diary. Express huge gratefulness to you!Great stunning going, I really like your ability and look forward for more perform from your side. I'm a dynamic visitor of this site and right now have embraced different people.

12/26/2016 1:00pm

I think it will be good if you supporting video here... :)

12/29/2016 8:47am

Great or an knowledgeable post share on this blog and this blog give more idea or news in future also.

12/30/2016 2:44am